Are you a fan fiction reader or creative writer?
Are you between the ages of 13 and 21?
Have you always dreamed of creating your own star-studded web series?
If the answer is YES, then you are the IDEAL CANDIDATE to enter Everly Mag’s Celebrity Web Series Contest!
Note: The Celebrity Web Series Contest is not in any way affiliated with Brat, its cast, Chicken Girls, Total Eclipse, or any other show produced by the network.
- Read the rules and FAQ (keep scrolling).
- Make sure you are following @everlymag on Instagram.
- Get your parent or guardian’s permission to enter if you are under 18.
- Fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
- You must be 13-21 years old on April 1, 2018.
- You must be able to read and write in English.
- You must be following @everlymag on Instagram.
- You must have your parent/guardian’s permission to enter if you are under 18.
- You must follow all directions when completing your application.
How do I enter?
Read the rules and complete the application form at the bottom of this page. We will only accept application that are submitted through the form. Please only submit one application.
What do I include in my application?
It’s all in the form below! We’ve also included an example which you can use to help get inspired. Check it out, then send your other questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How many people can win?
We will select 1 (one) grand prize winner and 2 (two) runners-up.
What do you get if you win?
The grand prize winner will receive a full blog post explaining their web series, an interview in Everly Mag, and a social media post on all networks dedicated to them. They will also receive a personalized video from Kelsey Leon!
The runners-up will receive a shared blog post and social media post!
Do I need to be an Everly Mag Ambassador to enter?
No, you do not! Ambassadors and non-ambassadors can enter.
I spelled something wrong in my application. What can I do?
Submit a second application with the correct spelling and email us at email@example.com to let us know which application to look at. Use the subject line WEB SERIES CONTEST APPLICATION.
When does the contest end?
The contest ends on Sunday, April 8 at 11:59 PM EST, with potential for deadline extension.
When will I know if I won?
We will contact the winners by email and Instagram DM before April 26, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST. If you are not contacted, you did not win.
How are the winners chosen?
We will score winners and runners-up by the following criteria. You will not receive your score.
- The originality and creativity of your submission, including ideas, title, cast, episode plot, drama, and other written content. Original ideas only! (75%)
- The engagement you have with the Everly Mag brand, including social media posts, Instagram shoutouts, following the Everly Pledge, commenting on blog posts and Instagram posts, telling your followers about Everly, and more! (20%)
- The quality of your submission, including spelling, grammar, format, and following the directions correctly. (5%)
What do I do if I have a question?
Send all questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line WEB SERIES CONTEST QUESTION. We will not answer questions that are sent over DM, comment, or any other medium. It’s just too easy for those questions to get lost and email is the best way to reach us!
Need inspiration? Download our example today: Everly Mag Web Series Contest Example
Feature Image Credit: Everly Mag