Are you a loyal reader of Everly Mag?
Do you love creating video edits?
Do you want to see your video edit on the Everly Mag Instagram and YouTube channel?
If the answer is YES, then you are the IDEAL CANDIDATE to enter Everly Mag’s VIDEO EDIT INTRO CONTEST!
- Read the rules and guidelines (scroll down).
- Make sure you’re following @everlymag on Instagram.
- Get your parent or guardian’s permission if you are under 18.
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of the page!
Rules to Enter
- You must be following @everlymag on Instagram.
- You must post your video to Instagram ONLY, with the hashtag #everlymagintrocontest for us to see your entry.
- Remember that your video must be posted on a public Instagram account. We will not accept requests to follow you on a private account. We will not accept videos sent through email, direct message, Twitter, or any other medium.
- You are allowed to collaborate with up to 5 people total on your edit. We will give you all credit as a group.
- Multiple submissions are fine!
- Your video edit must be your own original work. The Everly Mag team will not be giving any guidance or advice on your edit.
- Your intro should be between 5 and 15 seconds long.
- Your intro should include pictures, videos, and any other edits you create for Everly Mag. You may borrow pictures/videos from our website and social media, and you may create your own pictures and videos from scratch!
- Your edit should not include your face or voice.
- You can use any music or sound you want in your edit, as long as it is appropriate for all ages and for the Everly brand. Instrumental music is great as well!
- Be sure to include the #beEVERLYyou hashtag somewhere in your edit.
Rules for Winning
- Winners will be chosen from the Instagram hashtag. We will not look at any other photos or edits on your account.
- Winners will be chosen on the quality of their edit only.
- We will choose one (1) grand prize winner and between 3 and 10 runners-up. The grand prize winner will receive a blog post featuring their edit and will be credited as we use their edit on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. The runners-up will be shouted out in a blog and social media post.
- If you win, we will contact you by Instagram direct message to ensure that you have your parent’s permission to be featured on Everly Mag and to ask for your video file.
- Post your video edit to a public Instagram account using the hashtag #everlymagintrocontest.
- Tag @everlymag and make sure you are following the account.
- Submit your original work and read all the rules.
- Treat the Everly Mag team with respect and fulfill the Everly Pledge.
- Check DM to see if you have won.
Questions? Contact us by email.