We absolutely loved her singles Smoke in My Eyes and Do Yourself a Favour, and now we’ve been #blessed with another one to obsess over.
Indiana’s In Your Dreams is about to become your new summer favorite, and here are 5 reasons why!
1. The beat is pop perfection.
Indiana’s mastered a contrast between chill-cool verses and upbeat choruses that are sure to get you on your feet and dancing.
2. The lyrics will build you up.
In Your Dreams is all about confidence, whether it’s after a breakup, the end of a friendship, a hard day at school, or anything else that’s left you feeling down.
3. The music video is aesthetic #goals.
The queen of Instagram aesthetic has taken her talents to video, with a blue-pink lighting theme that will leave you wanting to redo your feed immediately.
4. It’s performed by an incredible role model.
Teens everywhere look up to Indiana, from her top-notch acting on Brat, to her adorable friendships with other YouTube stars like Annie LeBlanc and Mads Lewis, to her ability to be authentic and connect with fans all around the world.
5. It’s timeless.
Whether it’s a beautiful day or a rainy one, whether you’re feeling up or down, you’re sure to feel a boost of energy and happiness from In Your Dreams.
If you liked this article, you might also like:
- 5 Songs to Pump You Up for Summer
- 5 Instagram Feeds We Are Loving Right Now
- Quiz: What Chicken Girls Actress Are You Most Like?
- Interview: Mads Lewis
- The 6 Songs We Can’t Stop Obsessing Over
Feature Image Credit: Skillar