As an Everly Ambassador, I pledge…
- To be kind to others and myself.
- To use social media to make others feel good.
- To use social media in ways that make me feel strong, smart, and empowered.
- To use appropriate language for ages 13 and older.
- To take a break from social media if it’s making me feel bad about myself.
- To be positive about myself and my community.
- To speak up if I see something that bothers me, but to see the best intentions while doing so.
- To report instances of bullying, self-harm, and inappropriate content to the Everly team and a trusted adult I know.
- To keep all ambassador communication, including emails, live streams, group chats, and Instagram posts, private to the Everly Mag ambassador community (and my parents) only.
- To never copy, steal, or duplicate any Everly Mag content, including emails, campaigns, articles, Instagram posts, and the ambassador program itself.
- To understand that if I violate the pledge, I am liable to be removed from the Everly Mag Ambassador Program and blocked from all blog social media accounts.
- To be the best version of myself. #beEVERLYyou ♥