- You must be between the ages of 13 and 21 as of June 1, 2018.
- If you are under 18, you need permission from a parent or guardian to join.
- You need an email address and an Instagram account.
- You must promise to read and fulfill the Everly Pledge.
- You must fill out an application form and wait to be accepted.
Who can become an Everly Ambassador?
If you are between the ages of 13 and 21 and want to help spread positivity and empowerment on social media, you can become an ambassador.
Do I need to live in the United States?
You can live anywhere in the world. All ambassador communication will be written in English.
Does the Everly Ambassador Program cost money?
No, it does not. The Ambassador Program is completely free – all we need is a little bit of your time.
Do I get paid to be an Ambassador?
There is no financial compensation for being an Everly Ambassador. You are not selling a product or merchandise; instead, you’re promoting our message of positivity and kindness and helping to participate in and grow the Everly brand.
What do Everly Ambassadors do?
At the beginning of each month, all Everly Ambassadors will receive a survey along with 10 brand tasks. To stay in the program, Ambassadors will need to answer a required amount of survey questions (usually 3-5) and to complete one brand task.
The survey will focus on questions about you, about the brand, and about your values and opinions. We use survey questions as the foundation for our Everly lifestyle articles.
- What’s your favorite TV show?
- Name a celebrity who is a role model to you.
- What would you change about Everly if you were in charge?
- What does it mean to be empowered?
Brand tasks are your chance to set yourself apart, get noticed, and help promote the brand. We have varied categories of brand tasks, including writing, social media promotion, design and photography, and brand support.
Example Brand Tasks:
- Writing an article for Everly Mag
- Submitting a photo and caption to go on the official @everlymag Instagram
- Creating a YouTube video about how you spread positivity
- Creating drawings or graphic designs to go in our online articles
- Taking part in a social media campaign to promote the brand
My parents want to know more about the program. Can they contact you?
Of course! Tell them to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss online or set up a phone call, FaceTime, or Skype session.
I want to get more involved. Is that an option?
The Everly Ambassador Program is just launching, and we hope to create even more opportunities to grow the program in the next few months.
The Brand Tasks will be an option to give even more of yourself to the brand and really get involved and help us grow.
If you start as an ambassador right now, you will certainly have more chances to get involved. This is just the beginning!
We’ll be launching our Everly Leadership program this spring, which will be even more of a chance to get involved.
I don’t want to reveal my personal information on the blog. Can I still join?
Here’s what we need to know for the blog:
- First name (or a nickname)
- The country you live in
You can give us more information if you want, but that’s all we need. A typical quote will look like this:
“I want to hear more about how to stay positive on Instagram.” – Lexi, 16, United States
I applied for the program using the application form on the blog. What happens now?
We’ll review your application and contact you with any questions. Then, we’ll send you an email to let you know if you’ve been accepted. The acceptance email will include a survey to help us get to know you better, along with the Instagram group information any updates on the Ambassador program so far.
I like the blog, but I don’t really like this program. Can I still get involved?
Join our mailing list to find out about program updates and new ways to help promote Everly Mag.
Thank you for reading!
Head to our application form to get started on your Everly journey.